Monday, November 03, 2008

A little prayer

Please God, let this upcoming election go according to Your plan. Let voters see clearly and make good decisions that would most benefit this country and represent our beliefs. I pray that whatever You have planned is recieved positively. We don't know what is coming, but I want to be a witness, no matter what. If Your plan isn't my plan, let me see why. Let the voters do the right thing and get out there and vote!! There are changes in our future and it scares us. I pray that we are clear headed and bite our tongues when our views get heated. There's a lot at stake tomorrow and I just ask that You have Your hand in it. Amen.



P.S. I really don't think it should be Obama, but it's your call. :)

1 comments:

~Janet~ said...

Great prayer. I need to say that a lot! And I completely agree with you!!