Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blessed, Overwhelmed and Overrun by PINK!!

In a matter of 24 hours, we went from having a decent amount of baby stuff that definitely would have gotten us through with a new baby, to having an ABUNDANCE of stuff!! I had two baby showers last week: one on Friday thrown by my fellow teachers and one on Saturday thrown by my mom. Holy Guacamole, was I a little taken aback! We are thankful for the love and support and friendships we have, but it's still a little overwhelming. On Saturday, I just kept glancing over at the gift table, and I swear the presents were multiplying on their own, because the pile wasn't diminishing!! Like I said, we're grateful, but I have a feeling we'll have to change little Grace 5 times a day just to get her in every outfit at least once!!



And Ms. Cindy's throwing me another shower in two weeks.

1 comments:

Susan Nations said...

Awwww...sounds like you've got lots of support!! One of my colleagues just found out she's pregnant and I'm loving watching her go through it.

Susan