Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have a date with a guy with really big ears...

I'm leaving for Disneyland in 2 hours and 19 minutes!! Yikes!! I'm excited, but it's a little surreal. I mean, I've been there before and I know what to expect, but I haven't been in like 8 or 9 years, so some things have changed. And I've never taken other people's children. That's a little nerve-wracking. I just hope the kids that have "never been on any fast rides before" can handle Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Matterhorn, because I'm not riding on a bus for 8 hours with a bunch of crazed 11 year olds, just to walk around and stand outside all the cool rides. I'm going to ride on everything, darn it!! Well, everything except for It's A Small World (if you know me, you probably know why. My personal Hell...).

I'm still upset about some of the arrangements of this trip (more changed today--now one of the moms that's also an aide in another room is going, and using the ticket that was supposed to be for the aide in the 6th grade that isn't going), but I still plan to have a good time. I will be sure to place a picture or two on here when I return. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'm able to get some sleep on the way there, so I can last all day tomorrow. Maybe I'll just let them drag me on It's A Small World tomorrow night, so I can just go Nighty-Night.

0 comments: