Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm sick of pink!!

Yes yes, I'm sure you've noticed that I changed my blog. I was getting bored of the pink. I'm sick of pink. Alright, I still like wearing the color, but other than that, "pink is so last year". Last night, I thought it would be fun to get pink eye myself, just so that Mason didn't feel singled out. My eye felt itchy and I did the oh-so-smart thing and rubbed it. Suddenly, my eye was really red, runny and the actual eyeball was swollen!! Yes, swollen. I was freaking out just a bit. The white part around the colored part (I'm not a natural born optometrist, as you can tell) was bigger than it's supposed to be and near the bottom lid it was a nice yellow color. So, we called on our nearby friends to take Mason in for awhile while we took a field trip to the ER. After not waiting as long as I had expected, I was told I had pink eye. Don't rub it, touch it or even look at it. It's very contagious, so my goal is spread the love and give it to my husband. Okay not really, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got it. So yeah, I'm sick of pink--Mason getting pink eye twice, me getting it and staring at an all pink blog page was just too much. Plus, I thought the new background was more Fallish (I realize as an English teacher and an educated person that "Fallish" isn't a word, but too bad! So thppt to you!!). Hope you like the changes. Ta ta for now.

0 comments: